We are delighted to offer a 12 months Manufacturer’s Warranty on all of our products as we believe they are of the highest quality and standard.Please note that this Warranty is provided free of charge. Our 1-Year Warranty operates in accordance with our general Terms & Conditions.
If you think that your product has a manufacturing fault, please contact us as soon as possible on Contact Us.
What does the Warranty cover?
- This Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the components of BedMatterz product during normal domestic use only.
- Deterioration of a mattress which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation or sag equal to or larger than 2.5 inches (6 cm), as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from the use of the mattress on an unsuitable surface.
- Any physical flaw in a mattress that causes the mattress material to split or crack, as long as the mattress has only been used for normal domestic use and has not been handled improperly.
- Any fault or deterioration of BedMatterz bed frame, divan bed or another product where the product has been used appropriately in domestic use.
What doesn’t the Warranty cover/when does it become void?
- The BedMatterz product is found to have been mistreated/damaged – including a mistreatment/physical damage causing splits, burns, breakages, spillage and stains.
- The product has not been maintained/cared for in accordance with the care instructions advised. This includes the turning of the mattress where applicable.
- A normal increase in the softness of the mattress.
- Any other use of the product other than for normal domestic purposes.
- Please note that the resolution, color settings and other characteristics of the device where the product page is viewed may cause the product to look slightly different online than it looks in reality.
- Any product not purchased directly from BedMatterz but purchased from a reseller.
When does the Warranty start and finish?
Things needed to claim
- Images/videos showing the defect
- Measurement of indentations/sags
- Weight of product user(s)
- Claimant name and address
- Order number
- Full description of complaint
- Type of surface the mattress has been used on (if a mattress is claimed to be faulty)
- Additional details
If we confirm that the product has a manufacturing fault and is hence covered by this Warranty, at our sole discretion, we have the right to:
- Replace parts rather than the full product where applicable.
- Replace the defective product with the same product.
- Pay the costs of postage and delivery.
- Ship the replacement parts or the replaced product back to you.
- Any applicable actions above will be done within 14 working days after our confirmation that the product is faulty, hence covered by this Warranty.
What happens if the product is not covered by the Warranty?
Examples of what a mistreatment of a product would include
- Using a mattress without Mattress protector.
- Subjecting the product to excessive wear and tear, for example sitting on a mattress edge for a long time.
- If your mattress is ‘Non-Turn’ you should use the sleeping surface only (the side with the mattress label).
- Using a mattress on an old or unsuitable base, or a surface for which it was not designed.
- Rolling or bending a pocket sprung or open coil mattress.
- Overloading the drawers in a bed base – overloading may cause distortion or damage to the drawers and may also cause them to jam.
- Improper assembly of a bed frame, divan bed base or headboard causing any part to split or break.